1) How can I register?
Online: Active or PayPal.
2) How much does it cost to enter the half marathon?
The entry fee for the half marathon and the 10K is $ 40.00 dollars.
3) How many participants will be on the event?
The event is limited to 1,100 participants.
4) In which branch do I register if my birthday is in November?
In the one which corresponds to the age you have on the race day (Saturday November 21, 2015).
5) Where do I get my bid number?
Packet and bid numbers pick up will be held in the Paradise Plaza on Friday November 20, 2015 from 09:30 to 21:30 Hours.
To receive your number you must submit the original deposit receipt or your online registration form and a photo ID.
IMPORTANT: No Race Day bid number pick-up is available and no exceptions.
6) At what time does the Half Marathon and 10K starts?
The race starts punctually at 7:00 am. CST.
So we recommend that you are in the starting line at least 45 minutes early to stretch and warm up to have better performance.
7) Where I can leave my clothes and belongings?
From 6:15 am you can get your clothes and belongings in the sweat check area. Located next to the start / finish line.
8) How should I put the bid number?
The number must be put forward in the torso with the pins given to you on your registration packet.r chest; use the pins that were on your race packet.
Note: Remember that is not transferable and must not be altered or amended.
9) Where should I stand when starting?
10) What beverages will be offered?
Water and Powerade (10 aid stations) In Km: 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and on the finish line.
11) What time tracking system is used?
Time Ipico-sports system.
12) Where I can see my official time?
From 15:00 hours. the same Saturday you can: Check your official time on page: www.mediomaratonrivieranayarit.com and get your potos on Facebook:
Medio Maraton Riviera Nayarit.
13) Will there be special rates at hotels near the marathon area for those who participate in this event?
Yes, we have two venue hotels, main and co-host respectively in addition to other hotels with special rates for participants.
Just mention you participated in the event or request to the organizing committee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Hard Rock
14) How is the weather on Riviera Nayarit on November?
The temperature goes around 20°C and 28°C on November. (From 7 am to 10 am) and is generally sunny with little chance of rain.
15) Is it a fast course?
Due to almost the 100% of the course being flat, the altitude of the area (sea level) and the terrain, is a fast course.
Must carefully notice the temperature and humidity. We recommended hydrating during the tour.
16) Is it a scenic route?
The course is designed to enjoy the sites, shaded avenues, Hotels and Golf Course more representatives of Nuevo Vallarta.th, in the host hotel.
17) Will there be a refund of the entry in case you cannot attend?
No, the entry fee is no refundable with no exceptions.
18) How do I get to Nuevo Vallarta?
By Road: If you come from the city of Guadalajara on the highway (Mexico 200), the first entrance to Nuevo Vallarta is located 8 kilometers from Bucerias.
By Air: You arrive at the International Airport ‘Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz ‘from Puerto Vallarta. From there to the entrance to Nuevo Vallarta is 7 km.